Careers at Knapp Properties
Knapp Properties is currently seeking applicants for a Real Estate Accountant.
– Prepare accurate, timely financial statements for Knapp related entities and clients in accordance with established schedule
– Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues to be brought to the Controller’s attention
– Summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
– Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
– Preparation of monthly management report
– Review annual audit reports
– Acting as Administrator for AVID, a paperless payables program
– Provide backup for various duties assigned to other accountants to ensure a well-rounded understanding of department responsibilities
– Utilize FAS(SAGE) to generate depreciation entries for various entities
– Complete month-end procedures, reconcile security deposits, calculate management fees
– Calculate vacancy loss, post and verify commercial rents
– Perform annual common area reconciliations for commercial associations
– Ability to read and interpret leases
– Other duties as assigned.
Knapp Properties is also currently seeking applicants for a Receptionist/Accounting Clerk.
The Receptionist/Accounting Clerk will greet guest and handle telephone inquiries. Accounting duties include the processing and reconciliation of accounts for a variety of business transactions along with the associated documentation as is normally accepted in accounting practices.
Qualified candidates may submit resumes to Valerie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Knapp Properties, L.C. and be part of our success!